I don't see any other threads on this. I'm downloading it right now, which will then be followed by the Forza 3 demo.Has anyone played it yet?Brutal Legend demo is up
I think you mean Forza 3. I'm going to tell my brother to download them right now.Brutal Legend demo is up
[QUOTE=''Dawq902'']I think you mean Forza 3. I'm going to tell my brother to download them right now.[/QUOTE]
My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.
no problem :)
I'm not going to play the demo. I've got Brutal Legend pre-erdered. I'll have the full game in a few weeks. I'll just wait until then.
I played the Brutal Legend demo on a pre-order demo card. It was phenomenal. The demo is a bit short but it gives you a good overview of what's in store for the whole game with a good range of stuff that you're doing. Dialogue is hliarious, combat seems pretty smooth and quirky in that fun, did I just do that? Yeah I did! Kind of way.
[QUOTE=''CNUrGames'']I played the Brutal Legend demo on a pre-order demo card. It was phenomenal. The demo is a bit short but it gives you a good overview of what's in store for the whole game with a good range of stuff that you're doing. Dialogue is hliarious, combat seems pretty smooth and quirky in that fun, did I just do that? Yeah I did! Kind of way.[/QUOTE]Just downloaded right now so looking forward to it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment